Watches for Men - Buy Men's Watches Online @ Low Prices in India - Infibeam.com buy watches online
: Gentleman Like You
Watches For Men
No matter what kind of smart device is introduced, wrist watches are never going to become obsolete! The reason, they are not mere time-keeping devices but more of a style statement that adds charm to the personality of a person. In this era, it is not just the perfect outfit that matters but wearing a watches that goes along with your attire is also important. Just like women, men have also become trend-setters when it comes to wearing accessories.
Right Men's Watches, for Right Attitude
Watches for men look great and can really enhance the outfit and personality of a man. It is quite evident that men's watches online score higher amongst all the other accessories. Formal parties, weddings or night outs, watches have become an indispensable fashion accessory for men. Discover watches for men online available on Infibeam. There are watches available in different designs, patterns and from reputed brands. You can check out combo watches that are available decent discounts on these watches from Infibeam.
Find Classy and Trendy Mens Watch on Infibeam
Mens watches come in varied designs and can be your best accessory. We have a good collection of luxury watches that cater to the needs of every occasion; bright and bold, classy and trendy. Of late, many watches are going bold. Bright colours and big dials are in vogue these days. Just like watches for women, wrist watches for men come in different styles and it becomes difficult for one to settle down with just one watch.
Popular and Reputed Branded watches for men on Infibeam
If you want to gift your loved one something special, how about gifting a watch from a reputed brand? Infibeam has put together exclusive branded couple watches from reputed brands. You will find wrist watches from brands like Fastrack, Timex, Titan, Sonata, Fossil, Exotica, Rico Sordi and Ferry Rozer. Pick up a Ferry Rozer branded watch and match it with your classic outfit. Watches can help you perk up your classy outfit. You need watch for every occasion. If you have a formal event to attend, a formal watch is a great way to add some style and elegance to your look. What are you waiting for? Grab the one that complements your personality and walk with grace.
Shop With Confidence
24/7 Help Center
Free & Easy Return
Get Discounts & Offers
Popular Searches on Infibeam.com
Online Shopping: Deal of The Day / Hot Deals / Corporate Diwali Gifts for Employees
Apple iPhones: iPhone 8 / iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus / iPhone 6s / iPhone 5s
Mobile Phones:Unboxed Mobiles / Apple Mobiles / Samsung Mobiles / Micromax Mobiles / Sony Mobiles / Intex Mobiles / Latest Mobiles / Smartphones / 4G Phones / 3G Phones
Computers:Dell Laptops / Lenovo Laptops / Acer Laptops / HP Laptops / External Hard Disks / Pen Drives / Monitors / Softwares / Printers
Appliances:Air Conditioners / Air Coolers / Refrigerators / Geysers / Room Heaters / Immersion Rod / Water Purifiers / Washing Machines / Microwaves & OTG / Air Purifier
Electronics: Tablets / Cameras / Headphones / Power Bank / LED TVs / Gaming Consoles / Speakers / Tablet Accessories / Memory Cards
Men's Clothing: Shirts / T-Shirts / Tracksuits / Trousers / Ethnic Wear / Men's Denim / Cargo Shorts / Tees & Polos / Suits & Blazer
Women's Clothing: Dress Materials / Salwar Suits / Women Sarees / Kurtas & Kurtis / Leggings / Lingerie / Night Suits & Nighties / Women Shorts / Tops
Fashion:Men's Shoes / Women's Footwear / Fastrack Watches / Titan Watches / Timex Watches / Bags / Jewellery / Fastrack Sunglasses / Perfumes & Deodorants / Fashion Accessories
Books & Media:Books / New Books / Competitive Exam Books / Bank Exams / St bebrbpdq. precio de relojesock Market Books / Best Selling Books / Indian Authors / New Songs / Music / Movies / Magazines
Become an Affiliate
Advertise With Us
Partner With Us
Bulk Order Inquiry
Cancellation & Returns
Shipping and Delivery
Contact & Support
Help / FAQ
+ 91 79 61900005
Copyright © 2007-2017 Infibeam.com and Affiliates
Site is up
seamaster gairmiúla omega
omega constellation automatique
wikiHow to Buy a Watch Online
Two Parts:Determining What You Want in a WatchSelecting a Reliable Online Watch SellerCommunity Q&A
Buying a watch can be done online. However, since you're not able to view the watches nor the premises, there are various things to be aware of in order to make a purchase that works for you, and that allows for returns should it not work out to be what you're after.
Determining What You Want in a Watch
Know your price range. This hones your searching and avoids unrealistic expectations. Once you've decided on the budget, you can search all of the models in your price range and the sales watches too.
Decide if you want additional features on your watch.
A simple watch is easiest for the novice or person who isn't interested in all the features. The more sophisticated features a watch has, the higher the price is likely to go. The features will be listed in the product specifications. Here are some of the more common features among high quality watches:
- Calendar window: Displays the date in a small window out to 31 days.
- Perpetual calendar: Displays the date perpetually throughout the year.
- Chronograph: A popular stopwatch feature used for timing specific events.
- World time/dual time zone (GMT): Displays the time across several world time zones.
- Moon phase indicator: Displays the lunar phases of the moon.
- Star chart: Displays the astronomical position of the constellations.
- Power reserve: Displays the remaining stored energy.
Know if you want a digital or analog watch.
Digital tells you the numbers such as 4:28 am, while analog shows the clock and the clock hands. Here are the common styles of analog watches:
- Casual watches: Easy-to-read round watch face with lightweight band for everyday use.
- Dress watches: Distinctive watch case, accents and metal bracelet complimentary for formal occasions.
- Sport watches: Large, durable case and plastic or rubber band with features for sporting activities.
- Fashion watches: Worn as bold fashion statements with over-sized clunky watch cases.
- Luxury watches: Expertly crafted high-end timepieces that typically retain or increase in value
Decide how you want the watch to be powered. You may have to wind the watch manually, wind it at intervals, or never need to be wound at all. Automatic watches (Swiss movement or Japanese) are automatically wound by movement of the wrist, but must be worn frequently to stay wound. Quartz watches are battery-powered; while they don't need to be wound up, the battery must be replaced every few years.
Consider the watch's durability. This matters especially if you want to buy a sports watch. It is important for more fashionable watches because scratches can drastically affect the look of the watch. Go for sapphire crystal if you need maximum durability or go for mineral crystal if you are fine with your watch simply being "scratch-resistant". If you are on a tight budget, you may have to settle for acrylic crystal which is prone to light scratching. When you buy a watch online, this will be listed in the product specifications under "dial window material type".
Understand the watch resistance and underwater depth rating. Find out how deep you can submerge the watch underwater. Many sports watches have a level water-resistance and that is usually enough for people to take a dip in the sea without realizing how deep they can go. Watches with low resistance figures and no depth-rating at all can be more considered as splash resistant --- avoid swimming with those. Also take note of the unit of measurement since some watches use meters while others use feet.
Pay attention to the quality of the band. The watch band keeps the watch case affixed to your wrist and the preference can go multiple ways. Generally, you would want a watch that is comfortable to wear and most designers make a comfortable band. The band can serve as a fashionable component as well. There are bands that are made of leather while other watches use metal bracelets. Some may allow several types of bands to be used so you can swap the styles.
Familiarize yourself with the mechanical watches' external parts so you understand what you are paying for and what would need maintenance.
Paying close attention to these components is necessary in making a final decision especially if you are planning to get an inexpensive mechanical watch. You should clearly be able to read about and see the watch parts when buying watches online.
- The crown: you use it to set the different settings of the watch.
- The bezel, dial, and hands that make up the watch.
Consider the case for the watch.
Cases are important for safe travel or added fashion. It may become a more important factor for choosing a watch if you plan on buying a watch online as a gift for someone. Luxury watches have variations of stainless steel, titanium gold cases and other metal alloys. Consider aluminum cases if you want them to be extremely corrosion-resistant. Rubber, resin, or plastic cases are better for sport watches as they are more rugged.
- It will be easy to identify the case material by both the product specifications and product photos while buying online. Also pay close attention to the shape of the case. Online sites may also allow a search by case shape. The four main shapes of cases you should be aware of are as follows.
- Round: A direct descendant of pocket watches used for mainly casual, luxury and sport watches.
- Square: Most commonly found in fashion watches for it's larger decorative surface area.
- Rectangular: A shape that is reserved more for dress watches to fit under the sleeve.
- Tonneau: A barrel-shaped retro-style case used for dress watches.
Evaluate the maintenance required to keep your watch in good condition. The more expensive watches usually end up being the ones that can handle a lot of abuse and are the typically top recommendations if you have the budget. That does not make the cheaper ones less reliable if you know how to maintain them. For instance, if you plan on choosing a watch with a metal bracelet, understand that you have to give the bracelet some maintenance by washing it with mild soap mixed with warm water. Also know how water-resistant watches work as you must maintain them by rinsing them properly if you expose it to salt water. If your watch experiences any issues, you can always bring it to a local service center for routine maintenance.
Selecting a Reliable Online Watch Seller
Read reviews! Don't necessarily allow a negative review to discourage you from buying a watch online. That specific watch may have not been right for that collector. Read all the bad reviews first, so you know what the people didn't like. Know what's right for you and be sure to consider the reviews and viewpoints to add weight to your final decision.
Ask for recommendations. The safest and easiest thing you can do is ask others for recommendations. Pick an online store that some friend or acquaintance has already bought a watch from. Personal experiences are very helpful for the selection of online shopping opportunities. Some websites sound like a great option but they may be providing misleading information. Knowing that somebody has already made a purchase and received the item in perfect condition will change the situation completely.
Go through the purchase terms and conditions.
Every reputable online watch store should have a detailed terms and conditions page. This is where you will find information about the range of products, the buying options, the delivery and the possibility to return the product and how to go about getting a refund if you're not satisfied.
- Good online stores have a money back guarantee policy. Always look for such an option before going to another website. It indicates that every purchase you make will be risk-free.
Make sure that the business is 'transparent'. Reputable websites provide lengthy explanations of all the steps. If you have some questions, address the customer support. Failing to hear from the website’s support team will indicate that the online store is not to be trusted.
Take a look at the product descriptions. You should get information about the watch’s manufacturer, its country of origin and the guarantee. Good watches should have at least a one-year guarantee, although most often the period is longer.
Look for a wide range of brands and products. To be satisfied with your online watch purchase, you need diversity and many options to choose among.
Ask a Question
- Already answered
- Not a question
- Bad question
- Read the product specifications carefully. Ensure the features highlighted on the watch are those you desire in a watch.
- If some of the components of the watch do not meet your preferences, remember that some of the watch parts can be changed later on. You may find the perfect watch but the case lacks something. In this situation, you should look online for special watch accessories rather than looking for a completely different watch.
- Sometimes a watch may have no customer feedback at all. This can be due to it being a new listing or a brand new watch model. In this case, look up the designer. Make your best judgment or look for another watch with more reviews.
- When you buy a watch online be sure to look at the product photos carefully. This will give you a good idea of what the watch will look like under ideal lighting conditions.
- Consider buying a watch that needs a little work, though is in good condition, and just needs a few inexpensive replacements such as the crystal face.
- Do not hesitate to ask any questions about a particular watch if the specs are not fully listed. Remember that you will not be able to personally evaluate the watch until it reaches your doorstep.
- You may read a review of a watch from a different site than the one you order from. Always order from trusted online watch merchants. It is best to deal with the big name online websites where you know your order is secure and satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Understand what exactly you are paying for in a watch. You can get a better idea by looking for a similar looking watch or a different model of the same watch brand and then comparing each of the specifications head on to spot big differences.
Categories: Buying Gemstones and Jewelry
- Send fan mail to authors
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 24,099 times.
Did this article help you?